I can say with 0% doubt that my favorite role in a wedding is the guest. After being in several weddings and planning my own, I seriously love being a guest! I loved being in the weddings I have been in and was honored to do so, but after planning my own wedding, I have truly come to appreciate the role of the wedding guest. Here are some reasons why:
- You don't have to get there until about 15ish minutes before the ceremony starts.
- Getting ready is way easier and faster.
- You can leave whenever you want and don't have to stay till the bride/groom leaves to help clean up. (which also means you don't have to deal with a cranky husband who wants to leave as soon as the I do's are said!)
- You don't have to write thank you notes.
- You don't have to worry about any wedding stresses like rsvp's, flowers, caterers, dress, etc.
This past Friday marked 5 months of marriage for Casey and I. I know everyone says that time flies, but it really does!! I would say the first month went by more slowly, but after that it picked up and seems like the next time I blink, another month has gone by. I'll leave you with some pixs from the weddings we went to.
"Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34