Friday, January 4, 2013

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year's E-Card

     So in our mail, we have received several adorablely cute Christmas cards!  First of all, thank you for sending them!  I LOVE getting sweet things like this in the mail, definitely way better than the bills that always seem to make their way to us.  They made the outside of our refrigerator where I placed them look so festive!!  I didn't have any wedding photos back from my photographer yet and I hadn't been proactive enough to get a nice picture taken of us, so I am taking the more cheaper creative route and doing an e-card from us!  We are such a technology age, so why not capitalize on that even more?  Seriously, between being swamped at work, Christmas shopping, and Christmas parties I ran out of time!  Story of everything right?!  Next year, I'm going to prepare better to do this, so be ready to get something in the mail that will make you go "Awww..."
Merry Christmas from the Hixon's
Perhaps my train of thought is if I did a New Year's Eve card too, it might not seem so tacky, but probably it just makes it double the tackiness!  Here's our New Year's Eve e-card nonetheless:
YAY! We made it to midnight!  Happy New Year's!!

Hope you enjoyed our cards this year!!  Maybe next year there will be an actual card rather than looking at it on a computer screen:)  We had a lovely first holiday together as married folks, and more about that in my next post...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30


1 comment: