Monday, August 31, 2015

Family Photos

   Like with my blog posts, I'm really slow with updating my pictures.  The picture on this blog is from Caden's newborn photos, ha!  My profile and cover photos are old too!  Part of my slowness in changing them is that I love looking at them and remembering Caden as this tiny, little one forever.  Then there's the decision of what picture(s) to replace these things with, which also takes me longer than it should.  And finally, there's the whole time factor that I never seem to have enough of.  Back in April (yes I wrote April) we had some family photos done.  My original plan was to get these done when Caden turned a year old, and we see how long it took me to finally get that done.
   Oh well, such is life.  Instead, Caden is 17 months old and I was pregnant with Molly (though no one knew at that point, which was also another reason I delayed in posting these pics).  A sweet friend from church that is also a very talented photographer took them for us and she did an amazing job.  I'm so glad I got some great pictures of my little guy (and little girl too!) that I can treasure forever!  Here are just a few:












I love seeing my sweet boy putting his
hands together to pray



Caden showing his "muscles"


"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." 
Isaiah 26:3

1 comment: