Tuesday, March 14, 2017

10 Months for Molly!

   What a month it was for our sweet girl!  Molly is now a walker! Craziness how both of our kiddos started walking at 10 months!

Molly enjoyed her first Halloween this year!  I debated whether or not to make both kids wear something that coordinated together or just let them do their own thing.  Since Caden seems to be so particular about his costumes (nothing on his face, nothing super baggy, etc.), I opted to not make them coordinate.  Caden was a dinosaur and Molly was an elephant.  Still only 2 teeth.  Since I'm so far behind in posting, we'll let the pictures tell the rest of what this sweet girl has been up to this past been month!  With each new day, we love our sweet girl and her big brother even more!




Zoo Boo with these 2 sweet kids!


Molly got a nice goose egg!  Thankfully it didn't last too long!


Our dinosaur loving boy!  He was obsessed with Arlo
the Good Dinosaur, so this was the perfect costume!

Ready to go Trick or Treat!

This girl partied hard at a birthday party 

Teething banana brush!

Double trouble!
"I keep my eyes always on the LORD.  With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."  Psalm 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment