Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pictures with Santa


I'm such a bad blogger!!  The business of the holidays plus Caden being sick has not allowed me much time to blog.  Since its February and Christmas holidays seem like a distant memory, allow me and my bad blogging habits to take you back in time.  Despite myself not feeling 100% some of this time, our holidays were great!  It was great to compare this Christmas season and last with Caden.  In 2013, he was barely a month old and this year he's walking all over the place.  Meeting the big guy in the red suit was also a different experience compared to last year.
     Seeing Santa in 2013 was a total breeze!  Caden slept the entire time and it was easy to get a picture.  This past Christmas went pretty well, but not quite as easy.  With Caden's mobility comes the dislike of sitting still even if you've got a white beard and a red suit.  Combine that with a dirty diaper on top of needing a nap, results in no smiles for pictures and wanting to get down on the ground to roam where he wanted.  The lovely photographer was able to get some good shots though, so that made this Mommy happy.  I couldn't get the photographers pictures to upload on blogger, so these shots are ones I took with my phone.
Dec. 2014 (1 yr. old)


Dec. 2013 (Caden is 3 weeks old)

"So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.  For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh..."  Galatians 5:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment