Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Our Little Fisherman

A few weeks ago, Casey's work had a crawfish boil for the employees and their families.  While I'm not a fan of the mud bugs personally, it's always nice to visit Casey's work and enjoy some family fun together at a place my husband loves to work.  Right outside Casey's building where he works, there's a pond that they keep stocked with some fish that employees can feed.  Since we were coming up for the crawfish boil, Casey wanted to take Caden fishing at the pond.  Off to Academy we went a couple days before to get Caden his fishing pole.  Seriously I don't know who was more excited about the fishing, Casey or Caden!  Rarely does Casey ask me to take pictures of something (usually because I already am), but this was a big deal so it was a request I did not deny!  First, the boys fed the fish, which Caden enjoyed because he got to throw something and then watch the water splash!  Then when it came to the fishing he was equally enamored!  So serious and focused, like his Daddy!  He also wanted to get in the water with the fish, but that was really the only big issue.  Casey grew up fishing, and it's special to see the tradition being passed down another generation to continue for a long time!  I see many fishing trips in our future!







"Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment