Thursday, October 30, 2014

Baby Shower for Our Niece, Sophia Elizabeth!

That's right, Casey and I are expecting a niece ANY DAY NOW!  We were hoping she would follow in her cousin Caden's footsteps and come a little early, but per Casey girls are always late and this little lady is no exception!   God has his perfect timing for her to make her entrance into the world, and I can't wait to meet her and hold a newborn baby again!
     It's hard to believe that over a month ago we hosted a baby shower at our house in honor of Sophia's upcoming arrival!  Caden and I went on so many errands, which was nice because it gave us a bunch to do, but preparation for this event definitely took longer with a little one in tow who was always wanting his Mommy!  Such a sweet helper! 
     We ended up having around 20-25 people, so it was a full party!  It was so much fun though and Sophia got so many things!  Playing hostess (with the most-est of course!) I slacked on taking pictures, plus some of them were saved on my old phone (so they are gone), but I was able to get a hold of these pics.   Look for more pictures when Sophia Elizabeth Hixon arrives!!!
Our house has never seen so much pink!
 
Clothes line of baby clothes for Sophia along with pictures of
her Mommy and Daddy as kids (This girl is going to be BEAUTIFUL!)


Some of the wonderful family/friends that came

Sophia's presents, girl did GOOD!

More  guests and decorations!
 
So true!!!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2

No comments:

Post a Comment