Friday, March 25, 2016

3 Months!

Time seriously goes by so much quicker the second time around!  3 Months for Miss Molly Elizabeth Hixon has come by so fast!  I still think you look like your brother!  Quite a few people say you look like me, but I can't see it at this point.  Adding some extra formula to your bottle seems to be going well in helping you pack on some weight.  Tummy time is going well and you have even rolled over frmo your tummy to your back a couple times.  This past month you celebrated your first Valentine's Day, where you got a cheerleader outfit for U of H (shout out to your Daddy's alma mater!) and a rose from your Daddy!  Big brother got a doctor kit to play with, and Casey got me flowers even though I told him not to. (I despise paying twice the amount for the same flowers)



Enjoying the Bumbo

Molly's first flower came from her sweet Daddy!

Caden showing off his muscles.  Molly doesn't seem impressed.

Me with my precious blessings!

Hixon Valentine's Day 2016

Father/Son Mowing
This last picture is absolutely priceless.  Caden thinks his Daddy hung the moon and is his biggest fan I feel.  When Daddy started mowing the yard, Caden had to go get his mower.  In his cowboy boots, he went out next to his Daddy and carefully studied what he was doing so he could imitate himself. So glad I snapped this picture.  What another wonderful month for our family of 4!

"for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones." Proverbs 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment